Process ServingRely on our team of experts to serve your documents quickly and professionally pursuant to the Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Court Filings are currently managed via our full service division; however, you can submit your request to us via Cyberbahn.firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Receive immediate acknowledgement of receipt of your request;
- Access to Legal i Link™: Our secure online portal which tracks the status of your order(s) 24/7 in real time.
- A customer service professional who will process your request immediately upon receipt;
- Real time status update emails regarding your request;
- Access to Legal i Link™: Our secure online portal which tracks the status of your order(s) 24/7 in real time;
- Acceptance of your issued documents electronically so that we may commence the service of process immediately;
- An extensive network of resources to conduct your process serving requests;
- Coordinators to manage and research files prior to attempting service;
- A 73% First attempt service success rate;
- Customized client management software to manage and track each order;
- Affidavits composed, signed and commissioned the morning after a party is served and an electronic version available on Legal i Link™;
- Extensive Litigation Searches: Locate, PPSA, Corporate Profile, Address, in order to assist in the service of process;
- Progressive billing of your matter.